The Buy to Let Market Forum in April 2016 was a smashing success with over 700+ attendees who came to Birmingham, Bolton, Cardiff and Reading. For 2017 we will be going to Bolton, Birmingham, Cardiff and Reading, save your place by registering to one of the venues today!
22 March – Bolton, Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa
23 March – Birmingham, Villa Park Stadium
29 March – Cardiff, Cardiff City Stadium
30 March – Reading, Royal Berkshire Conference Centre
The Buy to Let Market Forum, brought to you by Mortgage Solutions, is specifically tailored to keep you up to speed with the changing market and help you maintain and improve valuable business relationships. The half-day conference brings together a raft of expert buy-to-let lenders and adviser delegates to discuss the key issues impacting the market.
Topics on the agenda include:
- The impact of recent tax changes on buy to let
- Buying/transferring buy-to-let promperty through/into a limited company
- What the Prudential Regulation Authority’s new underwriting standards mean for the market
- Maximising buy-to-let opportunities in the current environment
- Understanding complex buy-to-let customer needs
- Buy to let fraud – adviser beware
- Professional landlords – advising on larger portfolio lending.
Watch the 2016 video highlights here.
|Delegates participating in the Buy To Let Market Forum for their CPD can claim 5 CPD hours towards the CII /PFS member CPD scheme|