The Buy to Let Market Forum, brought to you by Mortgage Solutions, is specifically tailored to keep you up to speed with the changing market and help you maintain and improve valuable business relationships. The free-to-attend half-day conference brings together a raft of expert buy-to-let lenders and adviser delegates to discuss the key issues impacting the market.
Topics on the agenda include:
- The impact of recent tax changes on buy to let
- Buying/transferring buy-to-let promperty through/into a limited company
- What the Prudential Regulation Authority’s new underwriting standards mean for the market
- Maximising buy-to-let opportunities in the current environment
- Understanding complex buy-to-let customer needs
- Buy to let fraud – adviser beware
- Professional landlords – advising on larger portfolio lending.
Registration for 2017 is now closed and if you are interested in attending 2018, please email Lorraine Francisco at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. The Buy to Let Market Forum will be held in Birmingham, Cardiff and Reading in April 2018.
|Delegates participating in the Buy To Let Market Forum for their CPD can claim 5 CPD hours towards the CII /PFS member CPD scheme|