The Mortgage and Protection Event is a leading event for mortgage intermediaries.
Delegates will benefit from:
- A carefully constructed programme that deals with a range of current issues.
- An exhibition with top lenders and providers.
- A value-added structure that leaves time for networking opportunities over breakfast, a coffee break and lunch.
- An interactive format which encourages open debate and discussion
- CPD accredited by the CII for your on-going professional development needs.
These half-day events offer individually tailored regional programmes that cut straight to the point around what you need to know.
Save the date for 2017:
7th November – Allianz Park, London
8th November – Manchester City Football Club, Manchester
15th November – Cranmore Park, Birmingham
16th November – St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton
Registration will open next month and we hope to see you at the Mortgage and Protection Event 2017.
|Delegates participating in The Mortgage & Protection Event for their CPD can claim 5 CPD hours towards the CII /PFS member CPD scheme|