1. Delegate places are free of charge, subject to approval by the organisers based on job criteria.
2. Registered delegates have access to the seminars where applicable. At an in-person event, you will be given an identification badge, which must be shown upon request. For online events you will be emailed the necessary registration and Log-in details for participation.
3. Once you have registered and your application has been accepted, you are expected to attend (Or access the event, if it is an online event.)
4. We require at least 10 days’ notice if you are unable to attend. Your place will allow another delegate to attend so please help us by cancelling your place if you are unable to attend.
5. All cancellations must be received in writing to the Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive confirmation of your cancellation. A qualified substitute delegate may be sent if you are unable to attend, subject to confirmation by the organisers and on receipt of the change in writing.
6. AE3 Media reserves the right to change the programme, speakers, dates, or venue at any time, without notice. Should for any reason the venue or speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to an act of terrorism, extreme weather, disease control, industrial action, act of God or any eventuality beyond the control of AE3 Media, we shall endeavour to reschedule; but the delegate hereby indemnifies AE3 Media and holds AE3 Media harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal fees, incurred by the delegate.
7. AE3 Media will not be liable for damage, loss, injury, accident, annoyance, delay or irregularity, which occurs by reason of any act or default committed by any person or company.
8. UK law shall apply to any claim against AE3 Media and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the UK Courts.
9. The tick box of the delegate/visitor or his/her duly authorised agent on the registration form shall signify the delegate/visitor acceptance of the above conditions and the same shall bind both parties to this contract.
Last updated 20/06/2018