Accord Mortgages is a dedicated intermediary-only lender and part of Yorkshire Building Society Group. It exists to help brokers look after what matters most, their clients.
Accord has adopted something it grandly calls ‘principle-based lending’ or to put it another way ‘good old common-sense lending’.
- Direct access to underwriters
- Expert BDMs and TBDMs and dedicated broker support
- Competitive product range, including new build and offset
- Product transfers online - it’s a quick and simple application process
- Buy-to-let lending to consumer buy-to-let, first-time and portfolio landlords
- Great procuration fees paid weekly, including residential and buy-to-let product transfers
- Welcome box sent on completion of a house purchase
- Growth Series – an essential free resource for brokers who want to build their business.
Legal & General Insurance
Legal & General Insurance (LGI) has been offering life insurance cover since 1836 and is the UK’s number one individual life insurance provider. Our group protection business in the UK offers life insurance and income protection products to individuals through their employers and we offer term-life insurance in the US. We now have over 5.5 million UK life insurance policyholders, 1.8 million people in group protection schemes and approaching 1.3 million US term-life insurance policyholders. Here in LGI, we protect our customers and their loved ones throughout life and death.
Mortgage Brain is a mortgage technology expert that has developed market-leading software solutions for over 30 years. Its suite of products and services supports advisers with an end-to-end journey from sourcing to conveyancing.
Annually reinvesting 40% of overheads into product development enables continual enhancement of its solutions and new product development that transforms the mortgage process for everyone. Mortgage Brain is proud to proactively support intermediary mortgage advisers, lenders, networks, and corporates.
Its recent innovations include integrating its criteria and product sourcing systems, the launch of an affordability sourcing solution (Affordability Hub), the development of the COVID-19 support hub, and the launch of an online application submission platform, Lendex.