The 2021 Mortgage Administrator Online Event will take place on Wednesday 23rd June – register here
If you are having trouble accessing the registration form please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will have access to:
- A series of first class seminars, presentations, and discussions designed to improve your industry and product knowledge
- Lenders who will demonstrate their fields of expertise and educate you on how to get applications ‘right first time’, and how to overcome any credit or fraud issues.
- A community of your peers. Share, collaborate and make new relationships to further your career
The event environment will enable you to:
- Download factsheets, video content, criteria details, industry papers, and product guides
- Get the answers you need to help process business more efficiently
- Keep on top of all regulatory obligations.
All available online that will ensure you can benefit from access to the experts without disrupting your day job. You will be able to access the environment and presentations live between 9.00am – 2.00pm.
This event is open to individuals in an administrator role at an adviser firm whose main job function is to process mortgage applications. This event is not applicable to mortgage advisers who are involved in the advice process.
Should you not qualify as one of these job functions, your attendance will be at the discretion of the event organisers.