08.30 – 09.00 Registration
09.00 – 09.30 Networking Breakfast
09.30 – 09.35 Chair’s Opening Remarks
09.35 – 10.00 Fireside Chat: What Does the Mortgage Market Hold for 2022 and Beyond?
- Economic forecast and subsequent impact on the housing market and mortgage lending
- Trends and future outlook for the UK’s property and mortgage markets
- What’s next for the specialist sector and what role will it have in a post-pandemic setting?
10.00 – 10.05 Questions and Answers
10.05 – 11.15 Opportunity Knocks: Identifying Business Prospects Within the Specialist Market
|10.05 – 10.20||Quickfire Presentation 1: Second charges
|10.20 – 10.35|| Quickfire Presentation 2: Bridging
|10.35 – 10.50||Quickfire Presentation 3: Commercial
|10.50 – 11.05||Quickfire Presentation 4: Later life Lending
11.05 – 11.15 Questions and Answers
11.15 – 11.35 Networking Coffee Break
11.35 – 12.10 Assessing Lenders’ Approaches Towards Self-Employed, Adverse Credit and Complex Income Borrowers
- Understanding how lenders accept, calculate, and verify income for hard to place cases
- Clearing up misconceptions and considering how lenders are adapting their propositions to underwrite non-standard customers
- How can lenders and advisers work together to better cater for the needs of Covid impacted accounts?
- Unpicking the challenges and opportunities for lenders and the wider marketplace
12.05 – 12.10 Questions and Answers
12.10 – 12.30 Case Study: Fostering a More Diverse and Inclusive Mortgage Industry
- Examining the business case for diversity and inclusion
- Highlighting the importance of driving change at every level
- Making a difference: guidance and best practice
12.25 – 12.30 Questions and Answers
12.30 – 13.05 Buy-to-let mortgages and the green agenda explored
- Uncovering the Potential of the green mortgage market
- Keeping pace with new government EPC regulations and assessing the implications for the market
- How are lenders innovating and offering support in this space?
- What are the key complexities advisers need to get their heads around?
- Offering support to landlords whilst navigating existing and future changes
13.00 – 13.05 Questions and Answers
13.05 – 13.25 Strategies for Success: Survive and Thrive in the New Year
- Making yourself indispensable to your customers
- Maximizing efficiency
- Developing effective marketing strategies
13.20 – 13.25 Questions and Answers
13.25 – 14.30 Closing remarks and Networking Lunch
14.30 Close of Conference