The arrangement means LMPS advisers will be able to source insurance products from Uinsure’s panel of insurers.
Advisers will also have access to Uinsure’s features including:
- A 5* Defaqto rated policy.
- Common policy wording across all insurers.
- Point-of-sale tool from Defaqto which independently validates the Uinsure product against the market and is free of charge.
- Quotes in 30 seconds from recognised insurance brands.
- Evidence of research supplied for compliance purposes to mitigate risks.
Flexible premium selection using ‘Price Beater’.
- A ‘Refer & Earn’ option which is tailored for those advisers who cannot find time or are reluctant to offer insurance advice themselves is also available.
Mark Hutchings, Uinsure’s national account manager, said: “We are delighted that LMPS has chosen Uinsure to be its preferred GI provider. We believe our proposition is the best in the market and our 5* Defaqto rated policy and totally free Defaqto point-of-sales tool help to give us the edge on our competitors. It is fantastic that LMPS has recognised this and we expect to really help advisers build effective trail incomes.”
National advice firm Lighthouse Group launched its holistic mortgage and protection advice service last week. It aimed to tackle the problem of mortgage loans being completed without appropriate cover, such as life insurance, critical illness or income protection.