The lender is also adding free valuations to a range of its products, on purchase and remortgage deals.
Landlords will benefit from £250 cashback and free valuations when they take out specific buy-to-let deals, which are as follows:
- A two-year fix at 2.34% for those with a 35% deposit upfront
- A two-year fix at 2.59% for those with 25% upfront
- A five-year fix at 2.99% for those with 35% upfront
- A five-year fix at 3.44% for those with 25% upfront
- A two-year tracker at 2.29% for those with 35% upfront
- A two-year tracker at 2.54% for those with 25% upfront.
All deals come with a £995 fee.
TMW is also expanding product choice by adding deals with cashback and free standard valuations to its range of options, which now include products with a 2% fee, a zero fee option as well as deals with flat fees of £1,995 and £995.
Paul Wootton, managing director of TMW, said: “The new products will also now provide access to the free standard valuation option for house purchase customers that was previously only available on remortgage. In addition, cashback is a useful substitute for free standard legals option for those remortgage customers who prefer to use their own solicitor.”