All mortgage rates in the two-year fixed product range, up to 95% loan to value (LTV), have been reduced.
Selected three-year fixed-rates at up to 80, 85 and 95% LTV have been reduced by 0.10% while selected five-year fixed rate mortgages have also been reduced.
Existing mortgage customers benefit from a 0.10% discount on the new customer rate.
The changes will go live on 9 August.
Nationwide director of mortgages Henry Jordan said: “We are reducing selected rates across the fixed-rate product ranges, including for those with both large and small deposits.
“As well as offering a wide range of competitive mortgage rates, Nationwide also offers additional benefits to first time buyers, home movers and those remortgaging to the society.”
Example deals include:
- Two-year fixed-rate at 60% LTV starts at 1.29% with a £999 fee and 1.69% with no fee;
- Two-year fixed-rate at 95% LTV starts at 4.09% with a £999 fee and 4.49% with no fee;
- Three-year fixed-rate at 85% LTV starts at 1.74% with a £999 fee and 2.04% with no fee;
- Three-year fixed-rate at 95% LTV starts at 4.39% with a £999 fee and 4.69% with no fee;
- Five-year fixed-rate at 80% LTV starts at 2.09% with a £999 fee and 2.29% with no fee.