New remortgaging products from the intermediary-only arm of Yorkshire Building Society include:
- A 1.94% two-year fixed at 65% loan to value (LTV) with a £1,495 fee, including free standard valuation and no legal fees
- A 2.69% two-year fixed at 75% LTV with a £950 fee, free standard valuation and no legal fees, as well as a £500 cashback upon completion
- A 2.84% five-year fixed at 60% LTV, free standard valuation and no legal fees, as well as a £500 cashback upon completion
Purchasing options for landlords looking to expand their portfolios include:
- A 2.39% two-year fixed at 60% LTV
- A 2.69% two-year fixed at 75% LTV
Both come with free standard valuation, no product fees, and a £500 cashback on completion.
Chris Maggs (pictured), commercial manager at Accord Buy To Let, commented: “Whether you’re a portfolio landlord with four or more properties or a landlord with a smaller portfolio, these new products, coupled with competitive rental affordability requirements, are sure to prove popular with brokers and landlords.
“Our most preferred mortgages amongst landlords tend to be those which offer three key incentives, a free basic valuation, free legal fees covering standard legal work and a cashback.”