Hosted by Jeremy Duncombe, director of intermediaries at Accord Mortgages, the event will start in Manchester on Wednesday 7 November, ending up in London on Thursday 15 November.
Please see venues and dates below:
- Manchester, Etihad Stadium – 7th November
- Birmingham, Cranmore Park – 8th November
- Southampton, St Mary’s Stadium – 14th November
- London, Allianz Park – 15th November
Jeremy Duncombe (pictured) will talk about what makes a great mortgage broker and share his tips and advice on growing an advice business, such as generating new leads from your existing clients and how to encourage your customers to review your service.
The final session before lunch will be a discussion panel, offering you the opportunity to quiz a range of lenders and protection providers on their products, service, plans, strategies and opinions.
Delegates will benefit from:
- An exhibition with top lenders and providers
- A value-added structure that leaves time for networking opportunities over breakfast, a coffee break and lunch
- An interactive format which encourages open debate and discussion
- CPD accredited by the CII for your on-going professional development needs.
Register now by visiting The Mortgage and Protection Event webpage.
The Mortgage Solutions team looks forward to seeing you there.
Join the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #TMPE18.