The lender is the latest to lift its interest rates at high LTVs as lenders attempt to manage service levels with capacity constraints and a very busy market.
From 7 August its 85 per cent purchase and remortgage products will see rates rise by up to 0.2 per cent, while the 60 per cent fee-free range will rise by up to 0.1 per cent.
The 85 per cent two-year fixes with £999 fee will rise 0.2 per cent to 2.09 per cent, as will the fee-free version from 2.39 per cent to 2.59 per cent.
The five-year fee-free fix at 2.55 per cent will also rise 0.2 per cent, while the £999 fee deal will increase 0.15 per cent to 2.54 per cent.
Five products at 60 per cent LTV will increase interest rate by 0.1 per cent. They are:
- Two-year fix at 1.64 per cent with £0 fee – remortgage
- Two-year fix at 1.74 per cent with £0 fee – purchase
- Five-year fix at 1.74 per cent with £0 fee – remortgage
- Five-year fix at 1.84 per cent with £0 fee – purchase
- Help to Buy two-year fix at 1.79 per cent with £0 fee – purchase
Helen Harrison, head of Santander for Intermediaries said: “We regularly review our product offering to manage the inflow of applications and ensure we can continue to deliver a high level of service to our customers and help them towards their homeownership dreams.“