The mortgages are not exclusive to any particular value, but the intermediary arm of Yorkshire Building Society said they would be cost effective options for loans of £500,000 and upward.
The range comes with a £1,995 product fee and includes:
- 1.07% two-year tracker mortgage at 60% loan to value (LTV) with no early repayment charge;
- 1.14% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 65% LTV;
- 1.19% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 75% LTV;
- 1.29% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 80% LTV;
- 1.38% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 85% LTV.
Accord national intermediary sales manager David Robinson (pictured) said: “We believe our latest offerings will provide borrowers looking for a larger loan size with a wide range of competitive options and will prove extremely popular with brokers.”