The full programme at all four venues includes a keynote session from Mortgages for Business and Keystone Property Finance CEO David Whittaker and a chance to grill buy-to-let lenders on the latest industry changes.
The programme is:
- Buy-to-Let: the only constant is change and yet more change. Opening session hosted by David Whittaker, CEO, Keystone Property Finance and Mortgages for Business.
- The opportunity to attend dedicated workshops led by leading sponsors Aldermore, BM Solutions, Landbay, Paragon and Retirement Advantage.
- Buy-to-Let: lenders under the microscope: A chance to put your questions to a panel of key buy-to-let lenders such as BM Solutions, OneSavings Bank, and Vida Homeloans. Chaired by 3mc.
- One-to-one surgery: book a one-to-one appointment with one of our sponsors to discuss specific buy-to-let queries.
- Discover the latest buy-to-let products on the market from Forum sponsors.
- Networking opportunities over coffee and a free lunch.
The Buy to Let Market Forum is taking place at four different locations across the UK:
17th April – Manchester United, Manchester
18th April – Villa Park Stadium, Birmingham
24th April – Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff
25th April – Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Reading
For more information visit The Buy to Let Forum Website.
Registration will open at 8.30am with the event commencing at 9.30am and ending at 2.50pm.
The event’;s hashtag is #BTL18