PLEASE NOTE our registration form does not work in Internet Explorer, please use Google Chrome where possible. If you are still having difficulty registering please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be plenty of opportunity throughout the day to visit around twenty lenders exhibiting at the event, and to network with your fellow advisers. Breakfast, elevenses and lunch are provided at this free event, and you also receive CPD points for attending.
The Mortgage and Protection Event will take place at:
6th November – Etihad Stadium, Manchester
7th November – Cranmore Park, Birmingham
12th November – Allianz Park, London
13th November – St. Mary’s Stadium, Southampton
The Mortgage and Protection Event is a leading event for mortgage intermediaries.
Delegates will benefit from:
- A carefully constructed programme that deals with a range of current issues.
- An exhibition with top lenders and providers.
- A value-added structure that leaves time for networking opportunities over breakfast, a coffee break and lunch.
- An interactive format which encourages open debate and discussion
- CPD accredited by the CII for your on-going professional development needs.
These half-day events offer individually tailored regional programmes that cut straight to the point around what you need to know.
|Delegates participating in The Mortgage & Protection Event for their CPD can claim 5 CPD hours towards the CII /PFS member CPD scheme|