The fixed and discounted variable rate deals launched today with an application fee of £295 and a product fee of 0.50 per cent.
The range includes three limited edition products, a three-year fixed rate at 2.79 per cent, a five-year fixed rate at 3.39 per cent and a five-year discounted variable rate at 2.49 per cent.
The other key features of the range are:
- Available for interest-only loans
- Maximum 75 per cent loan to value
- Affordability based (no income multiple restriction)
- Up to 25 year term
- Procuration fee of 0.50 per cent
- Early repayment charges apply during the deal period
- Up to maximum age 85
Stephen Barringer, head of mortgages at the society, said: “We’re delighted to be able to offer these intermediary deals for a limited time to provide a solution for larger loan cases, including those that are a little less straightforward such as unusual property purchases or clients with a complex income.”