Individuals who have worked hard to evolve their own specialist lending sectors, striving to improve customer outcomes, will be celebrated for their outstanding achievements.
Seize the moment and nominate those special people you think deserve recognition in these awards. You may nominate individuals in as many categories as you like, and nominations are open until 31 March 2017.
The awards categories are:
- Newcomer Distributor
- Complex Buy to Let
- Commercial Finance
- Second Charge
- Bridging and Short-term Finance
- Technology Advocate
- Press Spokesperson of the year *
- Outstanding Contribution *
- Newcomer Product Provider
- Business Development
- Head of Sales or National Accounts
- Specialist Distribution
- Bridging Lender
- Commercial Finance Lender
- Complex Buy-to-Let Lender
- Second Charge Lender
*Please note that the Press Spokesperson of the year and the Outstanding Contribution Award categories are not open to public nominations. The shortlist and judging is carried out by the editorial and publishing teams at AE3 Media.
To nominate a deserving individual for any of the categories, please enter your nominations here.
The shortlists will be drawn up in each category based on the number and spread of nominations for a particular individual. Those nominees that make the shortlist in each category are then asked to submit a supporting testimonial based on the following criteria:
– Achievements the individual has delivered in the last 12 months
– Strengths that deliver value to their role and the marketplace they serve
– Any positive contributions made to the wider intermediary market beyond the contribution to their business performance.
Following this, a respected industry panel is then used to assess the testimonials and decide the winners. The award winners will be revealed at an awards ceremony in central London on 25 May 2017.
For more details, please visit our dedicated website at www.britishspecialistlendingawards.com
Join our conversation #BSLA2017