Nominations for the British Specialist Lending Awards are now open. The awards will be given in recognition of those individuals who have demonstrated that they are one of a kind in the pursuit of excellence in the last 12 months.
To nominate the deserving individual for any of the categories, please enter your nominations here.
Put forward those who you think deserve the praise and recognition for their work over the past year in these awards. You may name individuals in as many categories as you see fit, and the nominations are open until 23 March 2018.
The British Specialist Lending Awards 2018 will be taking place on 16 May at the Hilton Waldorf.
The awards categories are:
- Rising Star – Distributor
- Complex Buy to Let
- Commercial Finance
- Second Charge
- Bridging and Short term Finance
- Complex Credit
- Innovation Advocate
- Rising Star – Product Provider
- Business Development
- Head of Sales or National Accounts
- Specialist Distribution
- Bridging Lender
- Commercial Finance Lender
- Complex Buy to Let Lender
- Second Charge lender
- Complex Credit Lender
*Please note that the Press Spokesperson of the year and the Outstanding Contribution Award categories are not open to public nominations. The shortlist and judging is carried out by the editorial and publishing teams at AE3 Media.
The shortlists will be drawn up in each category based on the number and spread of nominations. Those nominees who make the shortlist in each category are then asked to submit a supporting testimonial based on the following criteria:
- Achievements the individual has delivered in the past 12 months
- Strengths that deliver value to their role and the marketplace they serve
- Any positive contributions made to the wider intermediary market beyond the contributions to their business performance
Following this, an industry panel will assess the testimonials and decide the winners, who will be revealed at the awards ceremony in May.
For more information, please visit our dedicated website here.
Join our conversation #BSLA2018.