The 2015 Buy to Let market forum event was held in April this year and is now closed. The event took place in Cardiff, Birmingham, Winchester and Warrington.
Please have a look at the following pages to get an understanding of the content and value of this year’s event.
At this year’s forum, delegates met with lender experts and their peers to discuss the impact of factors affecting the buy-to-let market. Topics discussed included:
- Understanding the growing demand for rental property despite government focus on boosting first-time buyer numbers
- The rental demand from students, pensioners, immigrants and victims of MMR affordability criteria
- Product innovation and the improved access to buy-to-let finance as criteria continue to loosen
- Buy-to-let lending forecasts that are set to be positive in 2015
- Changing attitudes to/criteria surrounding social tenants and longer-term tenancies.
With the buy-to-let sector firmly established as a core part of the UK housing and mortgage markets, both established players and innovating new entrants are increasing competition and product diversification in the sector, creating growing opportunities for the adviser community. To keep up with this vibrant and evolving business area we at Mortgage Solutions provide targeted events to keep you up to speed with the changing market and help you maintain and improve valuable business relationships.
The 2016 event dates and venues will be as follows:
20th April – Aston Villa, Birmingham
21st April – Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, Manchester
26th April – Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff
27th April – Southern venue TBC
|Delegates participating in the Buy To Let Market Forum for their CPD can claim 5 CPD hours towards the CII /PFS member CPD scheme|