PLEASE NOTE registration is now closed for The Mortgage & Protection Event 2019, if you are interested in attending our 2020 event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be plenty of opportunity throughout the day to visit around twenty lenders exhibiting at the event, and to network with your fellow advisers. Breakfast, elevenses and lunch are provided at this free event, and you also receive CPD points for attending.
The Mortgage and Protection Event will take place at:
4th November – Etihad Stadium, Manchester
5th November – Cranmore Park, Birmingham
11th November – St. Mary’s Stadium, Southampton
12th November – Allianz Park, London
The Mortgage and Protection Event is a leading event for mortgage intermediaries.
Delegates will benefit from:
- A carefully constructed programme that deals with a range of current issues.
- An exhibition with top lenders and providers.
- A value-added structure that leaves time for networking opportunities over breakfast, a coffee break and lunch.
- An interactive format which encourages open debate and discussion
- CPD accredited by the CII for your on-going professional development needs.
These half-day events offer individually tailored regional programmes that cut straight to the point around what you need to know.
This event is open to mortgage intermediaries only. (This includes brokers, mortgage advisers, and IFAs). Attendees should be actively delivering mortgage or protection advice.
Should you not qualify as one of these job functions, your attendance will be at the discretion of the event organisers.
|Delegates participating in The Mortgage & Protection Event for their CPD can claim 5 CPD hours towards the CII /PFS member CPD scheme|