- A series of first class seminars, presentations, and panel discussions designed to improve industry and product knowledge
- Lenders that will demonstrate their fields of expertise, educating on how to get applications right first time, and how to overcome any credit or fraud issues.
- A community of your peers to share, collaborate and make new relationships.
The video below shows how to navigate through the iVENT.
- Download factsheets, video content, criteria details, industry papers, and product guides
- Arrange real time appointments directly with the sponsor’s BDMs and support teams.
- Instant message and chat directly with lenders and delegates alike.
Presentations taking place today include:
Communication skills – 11am
How to speak to customers confidently and reassuringly by phone and how to manage client expectations by Chris Croft, author and trainer.
Packaging a case right first time – 1pm
How to successfully package a case to maximise the likelihood of a fast and positive outcome by Matt McCullough, national sales manager, Aldermore.
Technology – 3pm
Technological evolution in the mortgage market is happening and in the short- to medium-term, technology is more likely to be harnessed to enhance the application process and the job of a mortgage administrator, presented by Jenny Watts, chief operating officer, Dynamo.