It is Mortgage Solutions first virtual event tailored for mortgage administrators and paraplanners and will be running until 4.30pm.
Hosted within a secure, online environment, delegates can access content and visit sponsor stands directly from desktops, laptops, or mobile devices.
The event provides:
- A series of first class seminars, presentations, and panel discussions designed to improve industry and product knowledge
- Lenders that will demonstrate their fields of expertise, educating on how to get applications right first time, and how to overcome any credit or fraud issues.
- A community of your peers to share, collaborate and make new relationships.
The video below shows how to navigate through the iVENT.
- Download factsheets, video content, criteria details, industry papers, and product guides
- Arrange real time appointments directly with the sponsor’s BDMs and support teams.
- Instant message and chat directly with lenders and delegates alike.
Presentations taking place today include:
Overview of the UK mortgage and housing markets – 11am
Insight into the current state of the UK mortgage and housing markets and relevant points relating to the general economy by Richard Beardshaw, head of sales, HSBC UK for Intermediaries.
What is fraud – 1pm
An overview on the number of fraudulent mortgage cases which are identified every year and approximate proportion falling within each sector by Roger Morris, sales director, Precise Mortgages.
Personal Development – 3pm
Ideas for engaging in activities to strengthen your knowledge, skills and confidence and how to use colleagues in your organisation to support your training and development by Clare Jupp, director – people development, Brightstar Financial.